An IMSE Accredited Partner is any school district or tutorial center that has an IMSE Certified Level 4 or 5Master Instructor on site. Accredited Partners have made a commitment to training their K-2, 3-5, and/or special education staff in IMSE’s Comprehensive and/or Intermediate Orton-Gillingham course.
IMSE Accredited Partners understand the importance of implementing IMSE's program with fidelity. The best way to ensure success and fidelity of IMSE’s Orton-Gillingham is to have an IMSE Certified Level 4 or 5 Master Instructor on staff to conduct trainings, provide support, coaching, and consultations, and act as a practicum supervisor.
If your school or tutorial center is interested in learning more about becoming an IMSE Accredited Partner, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMSE Accredited Partners:
- Floyd County Public Schools in Georgia
- Garrett County School District in Maryland
- Loudoun County School District in Virginia
- OFF-Syllabus Tutorial Center in Arlington and Alexandria, VA
- Plainfield Local School District in New Jersey
- Sensation Education Tutorial Center in Maineville, Ohio
- Fairfax County Schools in Fairfax, VA
- Robbinsville School District in Robbinsville, NJ
- Stafford County Public Schools in Virginia
- Mount Healthy City Schools in Cincinnati, Ohio