IMSE is offering Live Virtual Training courses in several different formats and time zones. Download our course Preview Guide to see what’s in store.Download Preview Guide
Participants can register for:
- Traditional Sessions (Monday-Friday, 6 hours per day)
- Semester (10 sessions, 10 weeks)
- Evening Sessions (10 sessions, 3 hours per session)
- Weekend Sessions (4 sessions, 7.5 hours per session)
- 1-day per week (5 sessions, 5 weeks)
- Bi-Weekly Sessions (twice a week for 5 weeks)
To find the course option that works best for you, choose "Course" from the dropdown, then select a timezone and format under "Time".
If you have a large group or would like a private training for your district, please contact IMSE at (844) 292-3249.
Certain courses are offered asynchronously. These pre-recorded videos allow you to take a certified IMSE course at your own pace. A complete list can be found here.
**If you are looking for a virtual training, do not select a state.